A startup is a company that has taken on a few projects and is looking to stabilize the business while solving its client’s problems. In simple terms, a startup is a small business in its initial days with small team size. A startup can be a three to 20 member team, who have a similar goal and work towards their personal growth and the company’s growth.
Why a startup needs an office space:
In the current situation, the majority of MNC opt for work from home. However, for a startup, the pillar of a strong foundation is when they work together as a team, know each other and motivate each other.
Coming together as a team helps any startup build its strong foundation and grow from there. Employees can be drained out from the work-from-home routine and a change can help them increase their productivity. An office space helps employees work hand in hand with their leader.
While remote working can be fun in a way, it can get monotonous. An office space for a startup adds face value to the company. Especially, when there are client meetings scheduled, a physical office indirectly means that the company can be trusted with the service.
What can a co-working space do for a startup:
When hunting for an office space for your startup, consider a co-working space. A co-working space is a shared office space, where you can interact, network, and collaborate with other companies for better growth.
- The fun and relaxed environment give a boost for the employees increasing their productivity.
- In terms of cost, a co-working space reduces the initial cost of the startup setup. Taking a long term lease helps save money and can be invested in other developmental activities.
- Co-working office space in Bangalore, is a hot-selling cake as a lot of companies are opting for a flexible environment rather than investing in the long-term rigid setup.
- Buzzworks, one of the best co-working office spaces for startups, have their locations in prime areas like Whitefield, Brookfield areas where the majority IT companies are housed.
- A co-working space creates a community for the startup to collaborate and grow increasing the opportunities.
- It also gives immense opportunities to network with other tech-giants housed in the office.
- A co-working space with all the necessary basic facilities like power back-up, amicable environment, meeting rooms, canteen, and parking space is important for a growing startup.
Buzzworks, one of the leading co-working office spaces in Bengaluru has all the state-of the art facilities like recreation room, cafeteria, ample parking space to name a few. Their office spaces are located in prime locations that have good accessibility to other parts of Bengaluru. Positioned in the business hub of the city, buzzworks houses few tech giants in their co-working spaces. Being a part of the prestigious Brigade group, BuzzWorks believes in allowing companies to collaborate in a creative manner for a vibrant and growing start-up community.